Friday, May 23, 2014

Another Short Story Getting Published!!!

I guess lightning does strike twice. A few weeks ago, I blogged about my upcoming short story “Meet Me at the Waterfront,” which comes out on May 30th with Every Day Fiction. But I also just learned that another of my short stories, “Chronicles of the SFPD,” is slated to be published this coming June or July!

Both stories will be published by Every Day Fiction, who has now made my day twice this month. Both stories are also flash fiction pieces (under a thousand words), but are otherwise pretty different in tone and content. So check them both out this month and next!

How do you like to celebrate when things are going your way? What types of short-fiction do you like to read? Hope to see you online at Every Day Fiction come May 30th, thanks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment